Great basic version Vitoco !!
Bert (Atari 8 Bit) by Vitoco
A downloadable game
(c) 2022 by Victor Parada
Bert has to change the color of
the 5 pyramids to green, but Bally
tries to make him fail the mission.
Game written for NOMAM's
10-liners BASIC Contest 2022.
- Atari XL/XE (or emulator)
- Atari BASIC ROM
- Play the game
- Press fire to start a new game
- Turn the joystick controller 45
degrees clockwise, in order to
handle it with the red button
centered in the top.
- Move through the spots of the
pyramid, changing their color
- Avoid the ball as it will take
one try, as well as if you fall
out of the pyramid.
- When you complete a pyramid, you
have to continue with the next
- There are 5 pyramid, and in some
of them you have to jump in a
spot multiple times.
- You only have 3 tries to change
the color of all the pyramids.
- You win the game when all the
pyramids are converted to green.
- Boot BERT.ATR disk
without BASIC ROM.
- Load FBI.COM from DOS.
- Type CTRL-L and type
D:BERT.LST and press
- Type CTRL-R to parse
and run the game.